Prime Engineering PLC is a qualified & registered Building Contractor Grade 4 and Electromechanical Grade 1. The company mainly focuses on Energy related works.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Position: Junior Accountant
- BA in Accounting and finance.
- 0 years’ experience
- Ability to Analyze Data
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Practices
- Preparation of check that is ordered by the CEO and DGM and make your immediate supervisor check it and Finance manager approves it before it reaches to signatories.
- Preparation of Bank payment vouchers and passes to your supervisor for analysis.
- Preparation of petty cash voucher.
- Preparation of settlement summary of petty cash for replenishment.
- Conducting bank transfers.
- Preparing monthly payroll tax and pension and declaring to the respected government authority. Follow up payment of same
- Make sure that petty cash payment vouchers and bank payment vouchers are properly filed to their respective address.
- Collection of bank statement from existing bank accounts of the company.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation and seek approval from the finance manager.
- Preparation of head office payroll, letter preparation ordering deduction and submission to bank.
Location: Head Office, Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jan 2, 2024
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their original documents with non-returnable copies of credentials and CV in person within 5 working days from the date of announcement by using by email address E-mail Address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or In person
Address: Prime Engineering Human Resource Department office located around Sarbet Besrate Gebereale (Boran Bldg.) , Tel: – 0996-375708 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply!