Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
Kerchanshe specializes in coffees sourced from Yirgacheffe, Lekempti, Gimbi, Djimma, and Sidamo, names that epitomise fine Arabica coffee. Since its inception 15 years ago, Kerchanshe has established a track record of fair trading and excellent customer service, and now employs over 1,250 permanent staff and 10,000 seasonal staff. Directly and indirectly, it impacts the livelihoods of over 1 million coffee growers throughout the southern and south-western coffee-cultivating regions of Ethiopia.
Position: Junior Export Documentation Officer
- BA/BSc. in IT, Management, Economics, Accounting or related field of study.
- No prior experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Documentation Specialist
- Willing to work long hours when necessary
- Self-motivating and independent
The Junior Export Documentation Officer makes sure that processes are followed and works to create operational procedures. He or she ensures that the export process can be completed successfully and effectively ensures that scheduled export coffee dispatch, document preparation, and streamlined timetables are met.
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Exchange bank details with client, receive shipping instruction and draft LC
- Forward specification to operations for coffee preparation
- Ensure coffee is already at warehouse
- Ensure client’s approval of coffee
- Process certificate (quality, phytosanitary, fumigation, etc.)
- Receive permit and forward to transistor along with shipping instruction and Invoice
- Follow up, facilitate and secure certificate (quality, phytosanitary, fumigation etc.)
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Follow up and receive staffing report and request BOL
- Receive and confirm BOL with the shipping line.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
Location: Head Office, Addis Ababa
Deadline: Oct 16, 2023
How to Apply:
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing: https://recruitment.kerchanshe.biz/Home/JobDetails/X5I5VqvaM6ATatyDbiOLxwor by our Email email@example.com with the subject Junior Export Documentation Officer please mention the date on the subject line within seven working days from Oct 09,2023 up to Oct 16, 2023
”Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”