WebSprix is committed to helping Ethiopia build a stronger information infrastructure and wants to play a critical role in achieving this goal. Taking this into consideration, it is committed to helping Ethiopia build a strong information infrastructure by providing a fibre-based internet service which includes value-added services like IPTV.
A strong information technology infrastructure is extremely critical for any country to achieve robust economic growth, competitive manpower development, a high-performing education system, and an enhanced health care system.
In support of this core commitment, WebSprix has introduced new voice and SMS services, helped some of the largest financial institutions in the country achieve highly available and secured wide area networking.
Continuing with this commitment WebSprix is launching Innovative hosting services, which is the first of its kind in Ethiopia.
Position: Customer Support Engineer
- BSC in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Communication Stream)
- Fresh graduate (0 Years of experience).
- Required core competency:
- Properly using management software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
1. Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Attend conferences and Seminars to network and keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector;
- Generating new ideas to diversify our products and services portfolio;
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals;
- Assist in marketing Products and Services as a Sales technical engineer;
- Undertake such other duties as required from time to time.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Sept 21, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicant can apply through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use ” Customer Support Engineer ” as the subject line of your email !