TechnoServe works with enterprising people to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries in the developing world. We are a non-profit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital, and markets.
Our work is rooted in the idea that given the opportunity, hardworking men and women in even the poorest places can generate income, jobs, and wealth for their families and communities. With more than four decades of proven results, we believe in the power of private enterprise to transform lives.
Position: Business Counselor
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines:
Marketing, Business, or Finance Must have graduated within the last 2 years, completed coursework awaiting graduation, or currently pursuing a Masters or Ph.D. degree
- Provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal-oriented, dynamic, passionate, and self-motivated
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- A person of integrity
- Must be computer proficient
The AINFP program invites applications from qualified candidates for the internship program
in one or more of the following knowledge centers:
- Supply Chain Operations
- Data collection and market surveys
- Marketing and Branding
- Financial Management Systems
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Market Consumer insights research
- BOP marketing and last-mile distribution
- Smallholder farmer sourcing and contracting
- Business Planning
- Marketing Strategies
- Sales and sales agent networks
We look forward to hearing from qualified and interested applicants.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
- This is not a salaried position and the program will only facilitate predetermined stipends.
- TechnoServe WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the internship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jul 12, 2023
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should click on the below link:
and submit a cover letter resume as a single document (either Word or PDF) by July 12, 2023. Applications will be reviewed and considered as received/on a rolling basis. Only applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be contacted. Please note that we are not accepting CVs that are not sent through the indicated link.
TECHNOSERVE ENCOURAGES DIVERSITY AT ALL LEVELS AND ACROSS ALL FACETS OF OUR ORGANIZATION. WITH THIS COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, WE ARE PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF GENDER, RACE, COLOR, ETHNICITY, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED CLASSES.
Women are highly encouraged to apply