Amref Health Africa (formerly African Medical Research Foundation) is the premier African-led international health development organization headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa in the intervening years has broadened its mission to include training of some 500 thousand community health workers and managing the design and implementation of health development projects in more than 30 countries across Africa.
Improve Primary Health Care Service Delivery (IPHCSD) Project is looking for a self-motivated, intern with a passion for community health. The intern will actively work with the IPHCSD project team and support the execution of project activities as per the plan.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in health discipline, business, Accounting, social science or any related field of study
- Zero years of work experience
- Wants to serve for the whole Internship program
- Good Communication and English Writing skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and networking skills.
- Be a team player and communicator
- Detail oriented and Responsible
- Assist in organizing workshops, trainings and meetings
- Facilitate financial and administrative procedures (including logistic arrangement) for trainings, meetings, workshops
- Support the IPHCSD project team in documentation of key elements of a training, meeting and workshop reports
- Work with IPHCSD project team in compiling and tracking training online data base
- Participate on IPHCSD project team meeting and document minutes
- Prepare and submit procurement plans to procurement units
- Closely follow up procurement status of submitted procurement plans
- Assist the IPHCSD project team in different project implementation process
- Undertake other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: January 23, 2022
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements should send their application and CV to the following address on or before 23 of January 2023.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short-listed and contacted.