Abay Bank Exam Question, Abay bank gives aptitude like exam questions for different recruitment processes.
the below is recently asked questions for abay bank aptitude exam.
Abay Bank has fulfilled all the necessary requirements of the National Bank of Ethiopia to set up a bank, and officially established on July 14th 2010 and started full-fledged banking operations on November 3, 2010. Currently, the paid up-capital of the bank is Birr 3.62 billion/ Three Billion Six Hundred Twenty Million Birr until June, 2022, and the number of share holders reached 4,317/ Four Thousand Three Hundred Seventeen. The Bank is poised to serve all economic sectors through its network of branches. It extends its services to domestic trade and services, international trade, agriculture, industry, transportation, construction and real estate sectors.
Abay Bank Frequently Asked Questions,
When was the Bank Established?
Abay Bank was officially established on July 14, 2010 and started operation on November 4, 2010.
Why is the Bank Named ″Abay Bank?″
The Great Abay River is a dramatic spectacle and a symbol of natural strength and grandeur. It is not only a magnificent sight to visit, but also a river with immense potential for our country’s development.This tremendous natural strength similarly explains why we are named Abay.
Where is the Location of Abay Bank′s Head Office?
Jomo Kenyata Avenue, around Bambis, in front of NOC Gas Station, Zequala Complex
What Kinds of Services Does the Bank Offer?
- Customer Account Services (Saving Deposit, Demand Deposit, Fixed Time Deposit, etc),
- Loan Account Services,
- International Banking services,
- Foreign Exchange Services,
- Local and international Money transfer services,
- Children’s Special Saving Account Services,
- Youths’ Special Saving Account Services,
- Women’s Special Saving Account Services,
- Education Saving Account services
- Gift card Saving Account Services
- Club Saving Account Services
- Charity Saving Account Services
- Van Banking Service
- Muday Saving Account Services
- Senior Citizens Saving Account Services
- NGO employees Credit Services
- Interest Free Banking Services,
- Abay Bedeje – Agent Banking Service,
- Abay Card Banking Services,
- Abay Mobile Banking Services,
- Abay Online – Internet Banking Services
What Makes Abay Bank Unique from Other Banks?
- Abay Bank serves till 9:00 PM Monday to Saturday;
- Abay Bank provides fast and modern banking services;
- Abay Bank provides consultancy and financial support for entrepreneurs;
- Abay Bank provides professional advice for clients in order they become successful in their business;
- Abay Bank works in partnership with clients on viability of projects.
Does Abay Bank Provide International Money Transfer Services?
Yes, you can use Abay Bank’s swift code, ABAYETAA for international money transfer services. Moreover, Abay Bank is an agent for various international money transfer services such as Western union, MoneyGram, Xpress Money, Trans-Fast, Ria, Dahabshiil,World remit, Irmaan and U Remit.