Metropolitan Real Estate PLC is a leading residential & commercial apartment developer in Ethiopia. We always act with the belief of Growing our people. Our people will always be our competitive advantage. Become part of a large community where employees get a chance to work with talented and experienced people.
We get excited about creating places where people work, live, enjoy, and entertain. We at Metropolitan Real Estate try to build a company culture that puts our employees first.
We are looking for a young, energetic & passionate “Front Desk Officer“. Join Us!
Who is organized, easy communicable and also have a professional appearance. As the front desk officer role is extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction & making guests feel comfortable and satisfied.
Position: Front Desk Officer
- Any bachelor’s degree from university or college.
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred
- Excellent Customer Care skill
- Discretion and trustworthiness: will often be party of confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Fluency in English Language
- Strong problem-Solving skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- The ability to be proactive
- Greet and welcome guests as they come and go.
- Be professional and pleasant while interacting with guests.
- Handle queries and address complaints.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and appointments.
- Answering phone calls and redirect them to the appropriate line.
- Regularly check and sort emails.
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints.
- Maintain a filing system of all required documents.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail.
Deadline: Jun 25, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can apply online through sending your resume: Hr@metropolitanaddis.net.
Use the subject line “Front Desk Officer” when applying through an email.