Zemen Bank Vacancy invites qualified applicants for the following vacant job positions. Zemen Bank S.C is one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Ethiopia with major blue-chip clients in its account. The Bank offers customer oriented financial services.
We are a fast-moving, fast-growing financial institution seeking highly energetic individuals to join our team. We value high level of customer service excellence, integrity, diligence and teamwork. If you share these values, this is the time to join the bank.
Zemen Bank S.C. is all about giving customers choices and convenience. For us, banking is not limited to just branches and we see it as “something you do, not somewhere you go.”
Position: Paralegal, Litigation and Debt Recovery
- Bachelor’s/ B.Sc.in Law or in policing or related fields.
- At least 3 years relevant experience with 2 years in a similar position
This position is responsible for collecting various court and other documents, and taking over collaterals and the search for attachable properties in the Legal Department.
- Assist the attorneys in collection of notices, judgments and other documents from courts and other tribunals.
- Serve on to the borrower and mortgagors /pledgers legal notice and court notice to appropriate parties.
- Deliver injunction orders to the right organs
- Execute some actions necessary n in the search for attachable properties
- Take every necessary action in the seizure and taking control of collaterals
- File criminal complaints to the Police or General Attorney
- Deliver correspondences to various departments of the Bank and other government organs such as traffic police, registrars etc.
- Assist the assigned officer in the execution and registration of minutes of various sorts.
- Assist the transfer of ownership of sold properties through foreclosure.
- Execute foreclosure processes.
- Conduct the seizure of foreclosed and attachable properties.
- Conduct collateral estimation of defaulted customers.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Location: Addis Ababa,
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements can submit their application letter and updated CV and credentials in PDF format by clearly stating the position that you are applying for through: www.ethiojobs.net.
Please certify that all the information provided in this application form is accurate, complete, and true. acknowledge in maintaining high level professionalism, Integrity, and ethical conduct throughout the application process. and also understand and agree to uphold the data provided to further verification and the company right to take any action for providing false data.