Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Position: Marketing Intern
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR THE JOB:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master studies)
- Preferred field of study Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, Engineering, etc
- Language Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Teams)
- Knowledge of Native Amharic and Fluent in English
- Required computer skills
What you will learn in your role:
You will get a deep knowledge about the portfolio and products. You will gather knowledge about campaign preparation processes, you will have the chance to lead your projects and take full responsibility. You will have the chance to cooperate with other teams within Unilever and with external partners.
Skills that you can develop further:
Project management, Collaboration, Coordination, and Ad hoc problem-solving.
- Support brand Managers in everyday marketing tasks
- Executing promotional campaigns
- Keeping in touch with agencies daily
- Developing creatives with agencies
- Organizing brand events
- Support new product launches.
- Analyzing brand performance, market data
- Monitoring competitors
- Supervising brand webpages
- Preparing brand presentations
- Creating POs
- Support in budget management
- Other ad-hoc tasks: organize meetings, agency contracts
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: December 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline though:- https://unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Unilever_Experienced_Professionals/job/Addis-Ababa-Ethiopia/Marketing-Intern_R-79864?q=Ethiopia