TAF OIL PLC is a private limited company licensed by the ministry of trade and industry of the FDRE government. The company was established on March 2010 and enters the petroleum business in 2011. TAF joined the oil industry in order to cater the ever increasing energy demand of the country and to be the reliable choice in the industry.
TAF starts the business by mobilizing a full team of professionals and acquiring local and international experience in the industry.
The company supplies fuels and different types of lubricants by constructing depots and fuel stations in different parts of the country especially in areas where there is unmet demand and supply shortages.
As its core business, our company sells & distributes different type of fuels (i.e Petrol, Diesel and Kerosene), Automotive & Industrial Lubricants, Greases, Light Fuel Oil (LFO), Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO), LPG and Bitumen for Automotive, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Agricultural & Mining sectors.
Position 1: Foreign Purchase & Communication Officer
- Diploma/ Degree in Business fields
- 0 Year for Degree & 2 Years for Diploma
- Good communication and bargaining skill
International Relation and Communication
- Making efficient communications with Bank Presidents, Government Directorates, International companies, etc. representing the company with flawless communication.
- Follow-up government organization managements to get their speedy response for our request.
- Gets updated and complete data on the matter to be communicated.
- Highly skilled communications capacity.
- Give timely press release and on the overall activities and situational issues.
- Well-kept record system for communications in corporate level.
- Held three social events annually and participate on social events. Events such as Company Annual event with employees, Annual Business event with customers and stakeholders, and Management seminar.
- Well-structured Team under the department with equipped staff and equipment.
- Develops annual and quarterly Work Plans.
NOTE: English Language is mandatory!
Position 2: Mechanical Engineer
- BSc Degree in mechanical Engineering (Design, Manufacturing, Industrial)
- 0 Year and above
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science and mathematics.
- Designing, analyzing, and altering products, plans, prototypes or structures.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers
- Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating efficiently, and reliably.
- Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Support planning, design, and development of machineries, and mechanical equipment.
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products
- Follow up on solid products to ensure the customer is happy
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and project managers to design and implement an efficient system of operation
- Create Project Budgets: Complete cost estimations for all phases of a construction project and develop a complete budget. These budgetary projections are included in technical proposals that senior engineers write up before planning/designing a new project.
- Stay knowledgeable your field’s updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
NOTE: Engineering Design Software Skill is mandatory!
Position 3: General Service and Property Administration
- BA Degree in Management, Business management, Public Administration or related fields.
- 3 Year and above.
The General Services and Property Administration Section Head is responsible to plan, direct or coordinate general and administrative services of the company including facilities planning and maintenance and other office support services. He/she provides leadership in planning, managing, implementing, and maintaining systems and procedures to ensure the smooth operations and effectiveness of office support services in the company. S/he works under HR and Admin and also has supervisory role.
Position 4: ICT Department Manager
- BA Degree in Information Technology, computer Science or related fields
- 3 Year for Degree & 5 Years for Diploma
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan , organize , control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting , training and coaching employees , communication job expectation and appraising their performance
- Design , develop , implement and coordinate systems , policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data , network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess and their outcomes
- Preserve assets , information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Accomplishes ICT department staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
NOTE: Preferably one that works on ARP!
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jul 19, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements can submit non returnable copies of their CV, application letter and other testimonial documents within 5 calendar days of this announcement in person through the following Address:
WolloSefer, TAF Oil Head Quarter (In Front of Tebaber Berta Building)
Tel:- 0115- 580686/87 Ext-130/+251930099782/+251907256763