The Soufflet Group is a French family-owned business which is collecting and adding value to agricultural raw materials through industrial milling and malting among other activities.
In malting, it is a front-rank world player in the malt market with 28 malt plants in Europe, Latin America, Asia, and Africa, located at the heart of the barley-producing regions.
Soufflet started its operation in Ethiopia in 2017 in the barley supply chain and commissioned its malt factory in Addis Ababa in April 2021.
Soufflet aims to source/buy 100% of its raw material locally which represents 80 000 tons per year.
Soufflet intends to hire a General Store Keeper who will manage al the follow-up operations of the store.
Position: General Store Keeper
Education: BA in Management, Accounting, Logistics, and related business fields.
- Comprehensive knowledge stock and F/A classification and coding, procedures
- Ability to maintain up-to-date store records
- Ability to organize efficient and cost-effective store management system
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Computer literary in Microsoft word, excel and other DB software relevant to the job
- Strong customer orientation
- Proper documentation of the stock movement by issuing reception and issuance documents as per the company procedures.
- Implements every measure to ensure the traceability of the warehouse documents (filing, scanning, a record of document deliveries, etc.)
- Reports stock movements as per the request of the line manager.
- Defines the quality features of the incoming and outgoing goods as per the standard of the company.
- Receives, stores, transfers, and sells malt barley grains, seeds, chemicals, or others as per the established storage system and the procedures established by the company.
- Ensures the quality and integrity maintenance of the goods by implementing preventive and corrective actions as per the standard of the company.
- Assists in taking and maintaining inventories. Participates in storeroom inventory and cycle counts to maintain adequate supply level.
- Manages warehouse staff (warehouse assistant, daily labour, etc.) to ensure proper implementation of the company’s warehousing procedures.
- Manages advance payment to timely cover minor expenses of the warehouse (daily labour payment, stationaries, etc.)
Location: Addis Ababa
Application Deadline: July 18, 2023
How to Apply:
Applicants who will meet the requirements are encouraged to apply at the following email address within 5 (Five) working days:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in your email subject
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the company