Silver Spring Production and Promotion PLC which is the sole agent for ebs television. We are looking to hire a motivated and energetic candidate to join our company as a Junior Legal Assistant and Program Review.
Program review is a section under the Legal Department. It contributes to the station as a gate keeping or damage preventive platform against any legal concerns. The section also facilitates smooth working environment by creating legal awareness with in the creative and production crew. “Freedom of expression being a basic right, it is also not an absolute right”; it has its own limitations; accordingly, respecting media related legislation and journalistic ethics happens to be the focus area of this section.
Position: Junior Legal Assistant and Program Review
- Bachelor’s degree in law with 0 year of Experience .
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Excellent computer skills on MS office
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Critical thinker and problem solving
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Review program content vis-à-vis the Legal frame, cultural and moral, aspect of the public at large and also the company’s interest followed by a report to the head of the station.
- Provide legal advice and suggestions to production team regarding contents.
- Check the content of advertisements and their supporting documents and also provide legal advice, depending on each case. Furthermore, come up with possible recommendations to make the advertisement ready for broadcast.
- Supports the Legal Department with workload; including drafting letters, editing contracts and other assigned tasks.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jan 7, 2024
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV with three names of reference & copies other credentials in person located around Gerji beside Unity University Bawa building 1st floor,
OR send through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Culture: Every employee is an influencer and culture keeper. We expect respectful communication (despite pressure), openness to feedback, an eagerness to learn, and an overall positive attitude!
Silver Spring Production and Promotion P.L.C. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!