Shabelle Bank Vacancy | Junior CSO
Shabelle Bank invites qualified and experienced applicants for the following banking job position.
Shabelle Bank is a fully licensed Commercial Bank in Ethiopia to conduct all its operations under the principles of Islamic banking and be fully disengaged from interest-based transactions.
Position: Junior Customer Relation Officers
Qualifications: BA degree/ Diploma in Economics, Accounting, Management or other Business-related Fields.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in banking or Microfinance institutions
The Job Objective is To enhance customer satisfaction by serving them with due care and maximum efficiency and promote the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross-selling the Bank’s products. Attend customers and provide efficient and quality service to customers.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
· Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
· Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
· Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
Location: Aware, Kalafo, Salahad, Kabridahar, Gode & Daror Woreda’s, Somali
Salary: As Per Shabelle Bank Scale Salary Plus Attractive Benefit Package
Deadline: June 03, 2023
How to Apply:
Those who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) through below link:
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process. Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted.
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised.
- Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs