SantimPay Financial Solutions S.C. is an Ethiopian fintech company focused on a modern payment solutions that enable merchants to accept payments at any time and place.
Position 1: Front Desk Receptionist
• Experience as a receptionist and/or office assistant is preferred
• Excellent people skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Basic computer skills; word, excel, access, PowerPoint internet navigation
• Experience or willingness to receive training in de-escalation techniques
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent and courteous follow-up, communication, and empathy for clients, staff, and professionals
The position maintains security by directing visitors and issuing visitor badges to individuals who have appointments. The Receptionist provides general clerical, operational, and administrative support. This position is responsible for setting a professional tone and a welcoming feeling for the office. The Receptionist holds the responsibility of maintaining order and safety in the reception area.
Qualified front desk representative/ receptionist to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations. In this role, your duties will include reporting to the Office Manager and developing new company policies. The Receptionist will bring a customer service approach to welcoming individuals in person or on the phone. The Receptionist answers the telephone, screens, and directs calls.
Position 2: Sales Manager (Bid Officer)
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration and/or related fields.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Result-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a good command of the English language
· Extremely computer literate, especially with Microsoft and related software
· Photoshop and others Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
· Above 5 years relevant work experience with a proven track record of success.
The Sales Manager will be an essential part of the SantimPay Sales team. She/he oversees the entire bid process, from identifying opportunities and developing strategies to managing resources and delivering quality submissions. This involves researching the client, the market, the competitors, and the requirements of the request for proposal.
The bid specialist also needs to evaluate the internal capabilities, resources, and risks of pursuing the bid. Based on this analysis, the bid he can decide whether to bid or not so that his main objectives and value is propositions of the bid. The specialist needs to develop a consistent bid follow up, Procurement and tender Preparation.
Position 3: Key Account Manager (KAM)
– 5+ years of experience in account management role with proven success.
– Track record of developing/nurturing long term client relations.
– Strong understanding of fintech products and solutions.
– Excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
– Result oriented with strong business acumen.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Nov 18, 2023
How to Apply:
Send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com