Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s rights activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers, and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam GB is a member of the international confederation of 21 organizations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development, and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam is looking for Finance Intern who assisting a smooth implementation of day to day accounting transactions and ensuring implementation of donors’ rules and regulations and Oxfam GB finance polices & procedure.
Position: Finance Intern
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE :
- Degree from a recognized University or College in Finance and Accounting, Management, Business Administration, or any other social studies areas that can bring added value to the post.
- Fresh graduates 2015 EC only with no experience
- Excellent communication skills as well as e-mail communication skills.
- Fast learner
- Strong desire to grow professionally.
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent language skills (in English and Amharic both speaking & writing.)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and able to grasp new ideas.
- Computer literate especially in Word and Excel.
The internship program is designed to provide a unique professional development opportunity for fresh graduates. The program will help address the future workforce needs within Oxfam GB in particular and also aims to increase the role and participation of women. The program intends to recruit and onboard highly motivated individuals who have an interest in areas relevant to the organization in an internship program.
Location: Addis Ababa,
Deadline: September 05, 2023.
How to Apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria using Oxfam’s internal /External application portal below on or before September 05, 2023.
Use this link to Apply:
Telegram Channel:- https://t.me/effoyjobs