The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee.
The Norwegian Refugee Council was established in 1946 under the name Aid to Europe, to assist refugees in Europe after World War II. Today the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organisation, who provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons (IDP) worldwide. We cooperate closely with the UN and other humanitarian organisations, around the world as well as in Norway.
Posiiton: Intern – Logistics
Generic professional competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, economics, Accounting, or related disciplines
- Work experience-0 years
- Fluent in oral and written English and Amharic and other additional local language
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Achievement of set benchmarks and objectives
- Ability to communicate (vertically & horizontally)
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Computer skills (common Microsoft Windows and Office applications)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working with people
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Coping with change
Location: Assosa, Benishangul Gumuz
Deadline: Feb 26, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to send in their application letters including updated curriculum vitae with day-time telephone number and contact details of three work-related referees only throughhttps://www.nrc.no/carreier (If it is possible, attach photocopies of the most relevant educational certificates/testimonials). Applications should reach NRC latest by February 26, 2023 at 5:00 pm.
NB: only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
“Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and on-the-job training will be provided!”