Nisir Micro Finance Vacancy 2023, External Vacancy Announcement.
Nisir Microfinance Institution S.C is one of the pioneering financial service providers in Ethiopia focusing on serving Micro, Small and Medium Size Enterprises. Supported by its Core Banking System, Nisir provides ranges of credit and saving services.
It is one of the emerging financial institutions established in 2014. It is a growing institution that is currently operating at 7 branches and serving more than 10,000 clients with exceptionally praised customer service.
Currently, Nisir works on immense organizational re-structuring as it’s aiming significant growth and expansion in its overall operation. And it is with this rationale that Nisir invites qualified and energetic candidates for the following positions.
Nisir Micro Finance Vacancy 2023:
Position 1: IT Audit Officer I
- BSc. Degree, from an accredited (or recognized) university, in Computer Science, Information Technology or Accounting fields;
- 2(two) years of relevant experience in IT or Audit position..
Position 2: IT Risk Officer I
- BSc. Degree, from an accredited (or recognized) university, in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields;
- 2(three) years of relevant experience of which 1 years as Junior IT Risk Officer position.
Position 3: Information Security Analyst
- BSc. Degree, from an accredited (or recognized) university, in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related fields;
- 2(two) years of relevant experience.
Location: Addis Ababa
Application deadline: 5:00 PM, December 03, 2023
How to Apply:
After checking the eligibility criteria and prepared all the necessary documents, qualified and eligible applicants apply only online through Vacancyhcm@nisirmfi.com within 7(seven) days from the date of this announcement to Nisir Microfinance Institution S.C, Human Capital Management Directorate.
Write the job title on the subject line. In person or postal application will not be accepted,
Applicants are advised to apply to one job post only; Those who submitted multiple applications will be denied.
Only short-listed applicants will be communicated.