National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Sh.co. is one of the largest enterprises and taxpayers in the country. It is also one of the biggest employers in the country, providing direct and indirect employment to more than 5000 Ethiopians.
At NTE, we value our people. We treat them with respect, we work as one team and act responsibly and with integrity in everything we do.
NTE’s head office is located in Addis Ababa. It also has offices around its tobacco farms in Robi, Bilatte, Wolyatte and Hawasa.
Position: Cost Accountant Intern
- BA Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Work experience not required.
Under supervision of Cost accountant supervisors, ensures the proper recording, reconciliation, and documentation of leaf and NTM transactions, support the team in preparation of reports and analysis.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Collect signed receiving and issue vouchers and undertake posting for incoming materials GRN and consumption vouchers on the Navision system for Leaf and NTM materials.
- Follows up, records, reconciles, and prepares usage & wastage reports for make pack and Leaf raw materials alongside with receiving, issuance, consumption by brand and comparison with standards.
- Timely updates NTM and Leaf purchase files and records.
- Participates in periodical stock taking, proposes NTM and Leaf storage handling improvements, inventory adjustments ,prepare shelf life data base for NTM’s and provisions with age analysis.
- Assist in preparation of OL’s, LE’s and ASP’s.
- Assist in any other finance activity, of ad-hoc task, as requested and upon manager’s request.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: May 7, 2023
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter and Curriculum vitae only through email address Careersethiopia@jti.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title. Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.