National Insurance invites interested and qualified applicants for the following job positions in the insurance industry.
NICE is the first wholly privately owned insurance company, established in post – 1994 Ethiopia, to engage in general insurance business. Its Head office is in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and operates through 40 Branch offices and 5 licensed Contact Offices located in Addis Ababa and different parts of the country. It started business transaction in October 1994.
The company is currently undertaking to attract qualified and skilled manpower to the following positions.
Position: Director, Risk Management and Compliance Service
Qualification: BA/BSC degree in Finance, Economics, Project Management or related field of discipline
Experience: A minimum of 9 years relevant experience with at least 4 years service at Managerial position.
- Strong numeracy, analytical and strategy skills
- Good research skills
- Planning and organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- IT competence and computer literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Written and oral communication skill
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand.
- Manage projects and program objectives
- High moral standard and ethical value
- Knowledge of commercial law and insurance legal and regulatory environment
- Perseverance to work under immense pressure
Job Grade: XIV
Place of Work: Head Office
Deadline: September 01, 2023
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants can submit their applications with copies of their testimonials within 5 working days from the date of this announcement to National Insurance Company of Ethiopia (NICE) Human Resource Management Department in person to the below address.
Address: Debre Zeyit Road, Infront of Lancha Train Station, ZEFCO Building, 5th Floor
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs