National Bank of Ethiopia was established in 1963 by proclamation 206 of 1963 and began operation in January 1964. Prior to this proclamation, the Bank used to carry out dual activities, i.e. commercial banking and central banking. The proclamation raised the Bank’s capital to Ethiopian dollars 10.0 million and granted broad administrative autonomy and juridical personality.
The financial sector is growing at a faster rate which demands efficient and effective management and oversees. In order to respond to this development, the National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE) is planning to construct branches in selected cities of the country. Thus, the Bank is looking for competent Construction Projects Coordinator at each branch construction site.
Position: Administrative Assistant I
- Diploma or Level IV in Customer Contact and Secretarial Operation Coordination, Secretarial Science, Administrative Secretary, Office Administration and Secretarial Science, and Administrative Services Management & Technology System.
- No prior experience required and Coc Level IV obligatory.
- Greets and directs visitors, including employees and customers
- Type reports and other periodic performance reports
- Manage and organize files and records
- Facilitate office facilities (stationery and other supplies)
- Organize/arrange meetings, take minutes and prepare reports of the meetings.
- Receive and handle different incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Prepare letters/memos and distribute the letters when signed and instructed to concerned parties
- Follow up and ensure that outgoing letters and correspondences are timely dispatched to the intended addressee;
- Register all out going letters and correspondences and maintain a copy in the proper file
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes , study documents and others
- Performs other duties as assigned
Deadline: Mar 18, 2023
How to Apply:
An interested and qualified applicants should download application form from the Bank’s Website: https://nbe.gov.et/jobs-listing/, complete all mandatory parts and send the dully filled application form with copies of Grade 8th certificate, diploma including Level IV CoC and CV using the ethioJobs application address OR the below mentioned postal address of the Bank OR In person NBE Building 2, 6th floor, Human Resource Management Directorate.
Human Resource Management Directorate
National Bank of Ethiopia
P. O. Box: 5550, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Incomplete and doubtful/suspicious documents will not be accepted by the Bank.
- The Bank’s application form must be dully filled and attached as per the instruction.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment.