Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation wishes to invite applicants with the following qualification and experience for Addis Ababa Project Coordination Office:
Menschen für Menschen Switzerland was founded in 1989 by the Honorary President Rolf Knie together with Karlheinz Böhm. The foundation is headquartered in Zurich. The projects in Ethiopia are planned, implemented and controlled by the country representative and the programme coordinator in Ethiopia, in close collaboration with the head office in Zurich.
The Menschen für Menschen Switzerland Foundation has had the ZEWO seal of approval since 1999, which guarantees that donations are used responsibly. As a non-profit organisation, the Menschen für Menschen Switzerland Foundation is exempt from all taxes, including inheritance tax.
Position: Office Assistant
- TVET Diploma
- Zero experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and networking skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel…).
- A good command of spoken & written English
- Do all clerical works including managing mails, photocopying, binding and maintaining office filing.
- Update and maintain databases for mailing lists, contact lists and letter registry.
- Support in organizing meetings and workshops.
- Provide messenger service.
- Assist in office tea and coffee service.
- Keep office area clean and tidy.
Duty Station: Addis Ababa Project Coordination Office.
Terms of Employment: Yearly renewable contract
Deadline: Sep 18, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non-returnable application, CV and copies of relevant documents to the following address within 10 days from the date of announcement.
Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone.
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA