Meklit Microfinance Institution S.C is a transformed Commercial Microfinance institution S.C initially established according to proclamation no. 40/96 and recently revised proclamation 626/2009 issued by National Bank Of Ethiopia to provide financial and non-financial services to Medium, Small Enterprise and the low income people, particularly women, at both urban and rural areas of Ethiopia.
The institution is looking to recruit a competent applicant for the following Job vacancy.
Position 1: Branch Internal Audit
- BA Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Banking and Finance or Equivalent Combination of Education.
- 2 years of experience in internal auditing.
- Familiarity with MFI industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good planning, experience in internal auditing
- Demonstrated Leadership ability to inspire and empower others
- Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner
- Good skills in the use of computer application
- Problem solving skills
Duty Station: Butajira and Addis Ababa
Position 2: Risk Management and Compliance Officer
- B.A. degree in accounting, Accounting & finance, management and other related fields of study.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in any financial Company or related organization.
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS:
- Demonstrated technical ability, ability to interact and work effectively with others at all levels;
- Firm belief in teamwork and gender equality;
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Duty Station: Head office Addis Ababa
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their CV, Application, along with non-returnable credentials within six (6) working days from the date of this announcement to the respective mentioned registration places of the institute. Places of Registration : At Butajira Branch & Head Office Located at Urael Church to the Atlas Hotel On Degol Building first floor or near to Amen Building ( Buna International Bank Urael Branch) 1st Floor. Post Office Box: 27634/1000 A/A OR, email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org .
Notes :-Please mention where you apply on your Application.
Time of Application: During working hours from 2: 00 to 11:00 local time
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs