Komari Beverage is young start-up drinks manufacturer preparing to introduce new and exciting brands to the East African market. Komari beverage plc was founded in March 2018, not long after two friends had a chat about the idea on a balcony in Addis Ababa. This casual conversation quickly turned into a full-blown discussion. The basic idea was that consumers deserved something different to drink, something made with the consumers themselves.
The company offers lightly sweet fruit-flavored cocktails with zero sugar and carbohydrates (5% ABV) in apple, lime and pineapple flavors, providing consumers with a high-quality beverage option that can fit into all occasions.
Position: Data Collector
- Degree or Diploma in Data Science, Statistics, Math, Operational Research, or any other related field
- FMCG or Beverage company data collection work experience
- One year experience
Required: 30 Vacant Position
- Energetic and good appearance to the customer
- Data collection or database management experience
- Organization and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
The data collector is responsible for collecting data from the market which is used to segment the market in all territories of Addis Ababa. He/she should align with their assigned supervisor, data cleaner, and project coordinator to assure all data collection is executed accordingly per the procedure and workflow.
Purpose of Role
- The purpose of this role is to collect data from the market for outlet segmentation.
- Consolidating information into actionable items,
- Directly communicate with consumers and deliver market-related information to the company.
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Understanding the data collection objective.
- Market Data collection/ enter data the collected data in a timely and accurate manner to the system
- Following data collection procedures
- Formatting statistical data
- Report to the supervisor if anything happens
- Complete the assigned number of outlets per day
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned by his/her supervisor
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jun 21, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the link below