Kabba Holding Company is looking for a self-motivated and talented Sales Person Officer.
The Sales person officer of our company will do the companies service sale and will develop and implement internal and external sales strategies for the organization to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity and mission and Corporate sales.
A Salesperson is responsible for using their knowledge of company services to connect with consumers and generate sales for their employer. Their duties include developing sales pitches to sell services, making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining documentation of their sales like invoices or client contracts.
Position: Sales Person Officer
Education: BA or BSc. Degree in any filed.
Experience: 0 Year of experience
Other Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Be knowledgeable about the Service.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Help customers find items in the store.
- Check for stock at other branches or order requested stock for customers.
- Provide customers with information about items.
- Ring up purchases.
- Elevate complaints to management.
- Keep track of inventory.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Apr 28, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can apply using Email Address: email@example.com
ADRESS: – Addis Ababa Arat Kilo Ambassador Mall 4th Floor,
Tel:- +251-116-90-20-50, +251-9-89-65-65-65, +251-9-11-22-24-53