IE Network Solutions PLC Vacancy 2023
IE Networks is a fully Ethiopian owned Company that focuses on value maximizing and is a service oriented solution provider, established in December 2008.
We has been involved exclusively in the areas ranging from enterprise network services and business automation intelligence to smart infrastructure and cloud services.
Are you looking for more challenge in a fast growing professional company with disciplined work culture?
Position 1: Junior Accountant
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related fields
Experience: with 0 – 2 years of work experience
• Certified IFRS certificate (advantageous).
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Familiarity with financial statements and reporting.
• Proficiency in accounting software and tools (e.g., Sage 300, Excel).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in financial data entry and analysis.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ethical conduct and integrity in handling financial information.
Position 2: Junior Project Finance Officer
Education: BA in Finance, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related fields.
Experience: with 2+ years experience in Project Finance.
Having a good approach and communication skill.
• Self-motivated with strong abilities.
• Demonstrates strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
• A high degree of integrity, accountability, energy and flexibility.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Position 3: Junior People Officer
Education: BA in HRM, Business Administration, Psychology, Business Management and Economics – Effective organizational skill – The ability to form working relationship with people at all level.
Experience: A minimum of 1year experience as an HR or in other business field.
– Team working and interpersonal skill
– Knowledge of employment legislation
– Excellent verbal and written communication skill
– Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
Position 4: Marketing Officer
Education: BA Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related fields
Experience: with one year of work experience in a technology-oriented environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and creative thinking
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English writing and speaking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Deadline: June 1, 2023
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can send their application letter, current curriculum vitae, and copies of supporting documents via email: email@example.com