Hope Enterprise University College (HEUC) is a higher education institution in Ethiopia, which is housed on five hectares of a beautiful, green and clean campus conductive for teaching-learning process and having student and faculty friendly environment. It is an accredited institution in three graduate programs namely, MBA, MSC in Accounting & Finance and MA in Organizational Leadership.
It is also accredited in the following undergraduate programs: Architecture, Accounting and Finance, Management, Marketing Management and Computer Science.
Currently the university college is trying to strengthen its academic leadership by the way of recruiting the right candidate who is befitting for the position of Data Encoder, accordingly, any interested professional who can meet the following criteria can apply for the position.
Position: Data Encoder
BSC in Information Technology or information Science,
0 Year Experience.
- Receive letter grades from the department after checking they are presented in the format approved by the college, gathering, Preparing and sorting grades from signed and sealed mark lists and other sources and make ready for data entry process.
- Prepare the relevant data entry sheets
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data from paper to computer that needs organizing and recording including grade reports, checklists, consolidated grades, student transcripts.
- Do self – audit and confirm that entered data accurately aligns with original paper data,
- Organize and maintain original paper evidence,
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval,
- Assure files are properly prepared and saved to backup drives,
- Scanning Graduated Students document, signed and sealed mark lists to optimize retrieval
- Ensure confidentiality of data;
- Prepare relevant reports as needed,
- Prepare an annual action and budget plan to do these activities,
- Prepare quarterly reports to the Registrar,
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Registrar,
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jan 15, 2024
How to Apply:
Applicants shall submit their letter of application with CV, copies of credentials and two references to the Human resource office (C-112) of our University College Lebu campus within 5 working days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
Address: Lebu/Jemo-1 (around Medihanalem Church). Tel: 0118952338/0118326005 (Cell: 0974176600).