Hadeed Trading plc is a company established in the year 2003 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia which is involved in manufacturing, export, import and distribution of different types of products. Hadeed entered the manufacturing sector by opening a galvanizing plant in 2005 and also started supplying home appliances for the local market in 2007. In 2018 Hadeed Trading entered the coffee export sector and quickly became one of the top exporters of top quality coffee in Ethiopia.
Position: Junior Documentation Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Economics field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in Ms-Word & Ms-Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create import/export documentation;
- Maintain electronic records including daily import activity log;
- Maintain accurately all files and paperwork relating to import/export matters and Organize files both manually and electronically;
- Be responsible for documents related to import and export and any related tasks;
- Review thoroughly and print all import documentation to ensure full Import Coordinate with internal and external parties in order to ensure the completeness of the document submission process;
- Compliance, per Ethiopian Customs rules and regulations, inclusive of record keeping;
- Process and ensure accuracy of customs documentation;
- Import and Export Freight Costs Data, Import/Export tracking for Ethiopian Customs and the Company’s Finance Division, where needed;
- Preparation of bank permits, invoices and packing list for import and export shipment;
- Coordinate with the export team to prepare and process export documentation, including invoices, packing lists, and bills of lading;
- Assist other senior staff Other duties assigned by the department or the organization;
Location: Near Bisrate Gebriel Church, Addis Ababa
Deadline: April 3, 2023
How to Apply:
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter to our email address email@example.com with the subject line “to HR department”.