Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
We are a global network with in member firms in over 147 markets, with one common goal — to help you realise your ambitions. Which is why we combine global scale and capability with local insights and understanding. So, whether you’re growing in one market or many, looking to operate more effectively, managing risk and regulation, or realising stakeholder value, our member firms have the assurance, tax and advisory capabilities you need with the quality you expect.
Grant Thornton is an award-winning globally recognised professional services network.
Position: Audit Associate I
Education and Experience Required
- Fresh graduate with BA in Accounting & Finance.
- The candidate should pass exit exam to apply.
- CGPA 3 and above.
Ability and Skill Required
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team.
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs.
- Disciplined, organized.
- Open-minded, self-learner.
- Understand the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client and other statutory and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximized recoverability;
- Effective and timely delivery of engagements, as per the required standard:
- Attend meetings for discussion with audit team;
- Fully completed by agreed deadlines;
- Able to perform the audit work according to the audit plan;
- Assist senior associates in preparing and compiling the audit working files;
- Participate in all required learning(i.e. on the job training, internal/external courses) and obtain relevant certification and experience;
- Create positive working relationships with clients and staff for the knowledge sharing culture to support daily business activities and interactions;
- Take responsibility to complete tasks as allocated by the manager/senior associates;
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the audit manager and the audit senior.
Deadline: Sep 8, 2023
How to Apply:
Fill the online application form by following the below link by inserting this vacancy code: MSE0012/8/2023.
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application form will be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.