Frontieri Consult, PLC, in its more than a decade-old existence, have undertaken over 200 plus research and consultancy projects in baseline survey, impact assessments, mid-term reviews and end-line surveys in different sectors for various multilateral Organizations, International NGOs, and governmental Organizations geared towards the country’s development and growth.
Frontieri will provide rigorous policy-oriented research on issues related to agricultural growth and productivity, rural development, climate change and its vagaries. In real terms it serves as an interface between the expertise and knowledge available at our firm on the one hand and the development needs of the development practitioners and the rural people on the other.
Tired of the same old desk job? Ditch the beige walls and join our vibrant Customer Service Crew! We’re not your average team – we’re passionate about people, problem-solving, and making every interaction legendary.
Position: Content Moderator
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, sales or other relevant subject.
- Use English as working language (speaking & reading)
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Good multitasking skills.
- Accept rotation shifts work and work on public holiday.
- Able to use computer and MS office, attention to detail.
- Have computer or PC and stable network at home
Location: Addis Ababa,
Deadline: Feb 24, 2024
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with their updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position title on the subject line.