Frontieri Consult, PLC, in its more than a decade-old existence, have undertaken over 200 plus research and consultancy projects in baseline survey, impact assessments, mid-term reviews and end-line surveys in different sectors for various multilateral Organizations, International NGOs, and governmental Organizations geared towards the country’s development and growth.
Frontieri will provide rigorous policy-oriented research on issues related to agricultural growth and productivity, rural development, climate change and its vagaries. In real terms it serves as an interface between the expertise and knowledge available at our firm on the one hand and the development needs of the development practitioners and the rural people on the other
Position: Junior Graphics Designer
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or marketing, or communications, or allied fields or diploma with significant experience of working in a graphic design role.
Experience (minimum requirement)
• 0–1 year proven work experience as a Graphics Designer or similar role
Technical and Other Skills
• Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice,
• Brainstorm new ideas
• Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail
• Hands-on experience with Adobe creative suites (InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, After effects and Premier Pro…) and Microsoft Office products
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Time-management skills
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Location: Addis Ababa,
Deadline: Jan 17, 2023
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with their updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position title on the subject line.