Ethiopian custom commission hawassa branch office invites qualified applicants for the following job Vacancies.
Ethiopian custom commission has recently come into existence by proclamation number 1097/2018 which is separated from the earlier “Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority” Headed by a Commissioner accountable to Ministry of Revenues by possessing its own vision and mission.
- To provide equitable,expeditious and quality service by establishing a modern customs administration system,
- To collect duties and taxes timely and efficiently on goods imported or exported;
- To implement relevant customs laws and international agreements approved and ratified by Ethiopia;
- To control the import and export of prohibited or restricted goods;
- To prevent and control customs
✅ Professions: Accounting, Finance, Economic, Marketing, Management, Human Resource Management, Hardware Network Service, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System, ICT Support, Food Preparation, Child Care, 8th, 10th, 12th and more…
Please See the below image for Ethiopian custom commission Vacancy 2023 :
Deadline: February 28, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their non returnable application, CV and copies of relevant credentials to Ethiopian custom commission Hawassa Branch Office, for more information check the above image snippet.
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs