Ethiopian Airlines Call For Interview, session for the position of TRAINEE PILOT (PTS) AND TRAINEE CABIN CREW (CC).
AMONG THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED AND TAKEN WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POSITION OF PILOT TRAINEE AND TRAINEE CABIN CREW ON OCTOBER 14, 2023, THE FOLLOWING LISTED CANDIDATES HAVE PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND REQUESTED TO COME FOR INTERVIEW EXAM PER THE BELOW SCHEDULE.
POSITIONS: TRAINEE PILOT (PT) and TRAINEE CABIN CREW (CC)
DATE & TIME: ONLY PER THE BELOW GIVEN SCHEDULE (Refer your date & time schedule from the table below)
AND, IF YOUR NAME IS NOT LISTED BELOW, IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST TO WORK FOR ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES GROUP.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- CANDIDATES SHOULD ARRIVE ON TIME! ANY CANDIDATE WHO ARRIVES LATER THAN THE MENTIONED TIME WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- CANDIDATES WHO COME BEFORE OR AFTER THE SCHEUDLED DATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED!
- CANDIDATES SHOULD COME UP WITH ORIGINAL RENEWED KEBELE ID OR 8TH OR 10th OR OR 12th GRADE OR DRIVING LICENCE OR PASSPORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL AND VALID DOCUMENT THAT SHOW YOUR IDENTITIFY
- MALE CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH PROPER BUSINESS ATTIRE AND CLEAN-CUT HAIR AND FULLY SHAVED BEARD.
- FEMALE CANDIDATES WITH FORMAL HAIR AND DRESSING STYLE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED.
- CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM THE PROCESS.
- IF ANYONE IS FOUND TO APPLY WITH FALSE INFORMATION, IT WILL LEAD TO SUBSEQUENT TERMINATION FROM THE PROCESS UPON DISCOVERY OF THE FACT
Location : MEKELLE UNIVERSITY, MEKELLE
Location : ADAMA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY, ADAMA
Location : JIMMA UNIVERSITY, JIMMA
Location : HAWASSA UNIVERSITY, HAWASSA
Location : BAHIRDAR UNIVERSITY, BAHIRDAR
OTHER LOCATION PTS TRAINEE APPLICANTS INTERVIEW EXAM SCHEDULE WILL BE COMMUNICATED IN SEPARATE SCHEDULE.
About Ethiopian Airlines:
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) has had more than 75 years of successful journey which made it the leading Aviation Group in Africa. Of course, Ethiopian is ageing beautifully. Over the decades, the airline has established itself as the leader in all facets of the aviation business: technology leadership, network expansion and aviation mentoring.
Ethiopian airlines started its operation with five C-47 aircrafts back in 1946 and made its debut fight to Cairo via Asmara. Ever since, it has been growing in leaps and bounds, and continued to introduce cutting-edge aviation technology and systems.
As aviation technology leader, Ethiopian was a pioneer in ushering in new aviation technology into Africa including the first jet airplane as well as the first B767, B777-200LR, B787 Dreamliner, and787-9 in the continent.