EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing Company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. EthioChicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Position: Junior General Maintenance
Qualifications and Requirement
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Fresh Graduate
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices. (GMP)
- Follow and comply with machine/facility Standard Operation Procedures. (SOP)
- Perform all functions in accordance with sound safety practices and procedures.
- Be familiar with all on-site equipment.
- Analyze machine error messages and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment issues.
- Make needed repairs/adjustments to correct machine issues.
- Test and observe equipment after making repairs/adjustments to verify the issue is corrected completely.
- Maintain clean work environment after completion of a task.
- Examine machines and parts in service for damage and defects.
- Complete assigned preventative maintenance in a timely manner.
- Be able to perform diagnostic tests with a basic electrical multimeter. (Voltage, Current draw, and Continuity)
- Perform basic 3-phase and single phase industrial electrical repairs.
- Read blueprints and electrical drawings.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Maintenance Manager, Shift Supervisor, or Management member.
- Maintain good standing working relationships with Co-Workers.
- Be a Team Player.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as required or assigned by a supervisor
- Willing to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to help the team succeed.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with staff members.
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning, and decision-making.
Location: Burayu, Oromia
Deadline: Sep 29, 2023
How to Apply:
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through e-mail: email@example.com.
• Please title your application with subject line with position name: “Junior Accountant“
• Women are highly encouraged to apply!