Ethio-Djibouti Railway Standard Gauge Share Company External Vacancy Announcement
Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company (or Shortly Ethio-Djibouti Railway (EDR)) was established in April 2017, based on the Bilateral Agreement signed on 16th of December 2016 between the two states, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Republic of Djibouti.
The Shareholders Agreement subsequently signed on the 11th day of January 2017 among Public Bodies and State Enterprises of the two countries, to be administered pursuant to the commercial laws of Ethiopia.
Ethio- Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company invites competent and qualified Candidate for the following positions.
Ethio-Djibouti Railway Job Vacancy Posts Advertised:
- Senior Accountant, project Finance —Lebu 1
- Senior GL & Treasury Accountant —Lebu 1
- Legal Advisor, Commercial Contract and Conveyance —Lebu 1
- Lawyers —Lebu 1
- Legal Officer —Lebu 1
- Archivist —Lebu 1
- Secretary —Lebu 10
- Executive Secretary —- Lebu 1
- Senior Accountant ( contract) —Lebu 3
- Accountant ( Contract) —-Lebu 2
- Auto Driver (contract) —Bike, Dire-Dawa and Dewalle 1 for each
- Driver I for Isuzu (contract) 1 for Bike, and 2 for —Dewalle
- Driver II (Dam Truck and Liquid Truck) (contract) —Dire Dawa 1
- Auditor —Lebu 1
- Senior Auditor performance audit —Labu 1
- Senior Auditor IT audit —Lebu 1
- Senior Auditor Operational audit —Lebu 1
1. Application date within 7 working days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
2. Interested and qualified applicants should bring their original documents with non-returnable copies of Application letter, CV and all necessary documents online on: