eTech is an end-to-end ICT solutions provision company setup by highly skilled technical and business professionals from around the world. These diverse experience skills make eTech uniquely equipped to be a leading participant in the technology accelerated transformation Ethiopia has envisioned.
Position 1: Junior Sales & Marketing Officer
Education: from any field
Experience: No Experience/ 0 year
Our company is seeking to hire junior salespersons and marketers with a passion for tech sales and marketing. We welcome candidates from all fields who are willing to put in the effort to succeed. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals, acquire valuable industry knowledge, and collaborate on exciting projects.
– Identify potential clients and customers through research, networking, and referrals.
– Develop and maintain relationships with clients and customers to promote the company’s products or services.
– Coordinate with other team members to create effective sales and marketing strategies.
– Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activity.
– Present and demonstrate the company’s products or services to potential clients and customers.
– Negotiate pricing and contracts with clients and customers.
– Generate leads and follow up on sales opportunities to close deals.
– Collaborate with marketing teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
– Attend industry events and conferences to promote the company’s products or services.
– We are looking for individuals who possess excellent communication skills, are creative thinkers, have a can-do attitude, and are driven to succeed. If you fit this description, we want you to join our team.
Competencies or personal attributes
· Attention to detail
. Strong work ethic
. Team player
Position 2: Junior Software Developer
Education: BSC Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information System, Computer Science or any related fields. 2022/23 Graduate student only.
Experience: No Experience/ 0 year
The position holder shall be part of the core development team of eTech. He/she will take part in the development of eTech’s core framework and other products. Requirements gathering & documentation, product design, development, and operations are the major areas to which this developer(s) will contribute. Good communication skills, team spirit, eagerness to learn new things, and attention to detail & quality are some of the key characteristics required of the position holders.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience
1. Knowing of basic programming languages
2. Confidence testing and debugging code
3. Understanding of back- end web development.
4. Basic understanding of front-end web development
5. Comprehension of responsive design concepts.
6. Search engine optimization skills
7. Learn to program
Competencies/ Personal attributes:
· An ability to work in a team and independently
· Problem- solving skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Location: Addis Ababa
Application Deadline: Sep 8, 2023
How to Apply:
To apply for a specific position, click on the below links with the job title begin the application.
Step 1: Read through the Prequalification Notice and Agreements and, if you agree to the terms, proceed.
Step 2: Answer these prescreening questions to determine whether you are eligible to apply for the job. The prescreening questions may also fall under the Qualifications section.
Step 3: You will be prompted to apply using a resume. Your resume and all credential and work experience letters should be saved as a Word document (.doc or .docx) or an unlocked (searchable) PDF before you upload it.