Today, with over 170 nationalities we are truly a global organization with talented people employed from every continent. I am reminded constantly that no matter how many millions we invest in the latest equipment, it is our people that make the difference in terms of results. I look forward to having you in our team and sharing our future success with you as we grow and expand our business globally.
Position: CUSTOMER SALES & SERVICE AGENT I
Qualifications & Experience
Commercial/Sales, Other :
- Educated to at least GCSE or O Level standard or equivalent.
- 2+ years in a contact center or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry or completion of a Diploma/Degree in Travel and Tourism.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set service quality levels are achieved for all customer interactions
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Retail Office only
– Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales.
– Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received.
– Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
– To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
The candidate must have a right to work and live in Ethiopia.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline: February 9, 2024
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and meet the specified qualifications are welcome to submit their applications:
Via online at: https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/search-and-apply/415543
Note: Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply