Emerald International College is established by 10 highly educated professionals (PhD holders and assistance professors) to engage in various professional activities. The higher education along with training and consultancy firm is an important instrument in human capital development. Emerald International College is dedicated being competitive in the country in education, training and consultancy and maintaining the status.
Position: Library Officer
- BA/BSc in Library Science, IT, Computer Science and related.
- 0 Years’ experience for BA/BSc
Other Skills and Abilities
- Good English language communication proficiency
- Excellent computer application skills (excel, word PPT)
- Establish and implement library policies and procedures
- Develop and manage convenient, accessible library and information services for the College library customers
- Develop and manage cost-effective library and information services, and technology
- Analyze and evaluate library and information services and technology
- Prepare reports related to library and information services.
- Develop and maintain collections management policies and procedures
- Perform cataloguing and classification of print, audio-visual and electronic resources of the College
- Develop and maintain special indexing systems and files
- Other responsibilities assigned by immediate supervisor
Place of Work: A.A, Lideta Sub city
Deadline: May 9, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and Qualified applicants can send your CV in 7 working days on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information Call +251913276324/ +251907111177
Females are encouraged