Edge communication technologies (Edge COMM-TECH) is a privately held company founded in 2018 by industry veterans.
Edge COMM-TECH set out to build a leading solution provider company , bring hyper scale infrastructure capabilities to the industry and provide a seamless state of the art enterprise solution and business applications in response to the growing information and communication technology infrastructure and professional service needs in Ethiopia.
Edge Communication Technologies maintain a specialized professional service team of experts to advise, implement and manage all aspects of communication and information technology.
Position: Technical Sales
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, IT, MIS, BIS and related fields
Experience: 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and quarterly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, and outlook).
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Apr 9, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates can send their latest CV only through firstname.lastname@example.org Within five working days of the announcement.
Please make sure to write the name of the position in the subject line when you apply
Candidates who didn’t follow the proper procedure will be rejected automatically