Droga Pharma Pvt.Ltd.Co was established in April 2015 by a group of healthcare professionals, who have rich business experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
We are working in the pharmaceuticals import, wholesale and retail business, targeting the public as well as the private health sector of Ethiopia. Apart from the import business, our wholesale division is also working to serve the health care facility and organizations that need pharmaceuticals and healthcare products.
Droga Pharma PLC staffed with a highly qualified and dedicated 125+ employee. We believe in our staff and our commitment to benefit our customers; that is what builds our company. Our annual sales is more than 15 million USD for the private market and also we won more than 60 Million USD in government tenders through our partner manufacturer.
Position 1: Junior Software Developer
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, IT, IS, Software Engineering or another relevant field
• Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL, and ORM technologies
• Experience with Microsoft platform Experience with user interface design and prototyping
• Full-stack development experience & Agile software development management experience (NET / Azure)
• An understanding of the Odoo ERP and other key business applications that are used by the business
• Ability to understand Company’s goals & objectives and translate them into effective technology solutions
Location: Addis Ababa
Posiiton 2: Junior Pharmacist
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Knowledge in use of Microsoft office suite and Droga Computer software
- Ability to work in teams and in multicultural settings
- Proficiency in one or more of the country’s working languages (Amharic, Oromiffa, Tigregna, Somaligna, etc)
- BPharm in Clinical Oriented Pharmacy from a recognized and qualified higher education institution
- 1 year and more experience in community Pharmacy.
- Demonstrate experience in applying Good Pharmacy Practice
- Demonstrate experience in communicating and working with different healthcare professionals.
Location: Addis Ababa, Hawassa, Dessie, Adamma, Shashemani,
Position 3: Pharmacy Branch Manager
- BPharm in Pharmacy from a recognized and qualified higher education institution
- 5 years and above experience in community Pharmacy out of which 2 years and above as a manager
- MSc in the health-related subject an asset
- Demonstrate experience maintaining with empathy an appropriate balance between the organization’s needs and the welfare of staff.
- Demonstrate experience in data retrieval and analysis.
- Experience of partnering with and influencing stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience in delivering briefings to diverse audiences, and conducting effective meetings with management, representative of staff associations etc.
Location:: Hawassa, Dessie, Bahr Dar
Deadline: May 3, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested Applicant fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their application and CVs by Email:
Position 1: email@example.com
Position 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position 3: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
Droga Pharma PLC
Human Resource Department
Telephone Number 01112737569