DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. Our 395,000 people in over 220 countries and territories work every day to help you cross borders, reach new markets and grow your business. Or simply send a letter to your loved ones.
We are an international team of over 395,000 shipping professionals, united by a passion for logistics. And we work in a unique environment. DHL is as innovative as a start-up, with the power of an international organization.
Position: Service Point Advisor
- One year post qualification relevant to work experience preferably within the service industry
- University Degree
- Assist the Service Point Supervisor to carry out relevant SPA staff orientation programs and on-the-job training for SPA recruits from Agencies and IRO’s
- Provide customer-oriented service at all times in order to satisfy Customer needs.
- Sell DHL range of products and services at point of sale in order to stimulate patronage of other services.
- Maintain a high standard of personal and office appearance and ensure the corporate image is projected positively at all times
- Deliver best-in-class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies.
- Respond to customer’s queries regarding information on prices customs requirements etc.
- Accountable for safe and accurate collection of sales proceeds and ensure proceeds are remitted same day to the Receiving Cashier.
- Ensure accurate coding of all shipments accepted and details entered in the system to facilitate prompt shipment delivery
- Confidently and knowledgeably handle customer’s complaints whilst maintaining composure and taking all possible actions to resolve issues (without over-committing) to the customers’ full satisfaction
- Handle customer’s objections in a professional manner to reinstall the customer’s faith in DHL.
Overall Purpose: Provide quality and professional service to walk in customers in a manner that will repeat Patronage.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS:
There’s plenty to look forward to. The specifics will vary, but wherever you join and in whatever role, you’ll find our benefits and rewards are among the best in the industry. They include:
- Highly competitive salaries/pay rates
- Outstanding training opportunities
- Fantastic career development prospects
- Various health and well-being programs
- Family-friendly working arrangements
- Company healthcare and pension schemes
Location: Addis Ababa,
Deadline: May 31, 2023
How to Apply:
Please select the button below to upload your resume and then proceed through the application process. Resume upload is required to complete the application.