Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 51.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries. Together, these operations make us the largest cement producer in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The 2.5Mta plant, less than 90km from Addis Ababa, was commissioned Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 51.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries. Together, these operations make us the largest cement producer in Sub-Saharan Africa.in May 2015. With rich limestone reserves of about 223 million tonnes, it is the largest cement plant in Ethiopia capable of producing high-quality 32.5 and 42.5-grade cements to meet market needs, and at competitive costs.
Position: Graduate Trainees
- BA/BSc Degree graduate in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Industrial and related), Accounting, Management, Applied Chemistry and other related qualification from reputable universities in 2022/2023 with CGPA of above 2.75 for female and 3.00 for Male.
- You must mention your CGP on your CV.
- The graduate trainee must be willing to work in Mugher and willing to relocate his/her residence to plant site.
GT Job Summary:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
Deadline: Sep 17, 2023
How to Apply:
Any one qualified and interested can apply sending updated and well organized CVs through Abdi.Geleta@dangote.com or Mekdes.Ayenachew@dangote.com by writing “Graduate Trainee Application” on the subject line of your email.