Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 51.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries. Together, these operations make us the largest cement producer in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The 2.5Mta plant, less than 90km from Addis Ababa, was commissioned Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 51.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries. Together, these operations make us the largest cement producer in Sub-Saharan Africa.in May 2015. With rich limestone reserves of about 223 million tonnes, it is the largest cement plant in Ethiopia capable of producing high-quality 32.5 and 42.5-grade cements to meet market needs, and at competitive costs.
Our affiliate company Dangote Packaging Material plc want to hire store officer based on the following specification;
Position: Store Officer
- BA degree in management with thee to five years experiences.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Store officers check inventory records for accuracy
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Ensure optimal stock availability in stores for user’s departments
- Ensure proper and timely acquisition of stocks supplies
- Ensure replacement is done in real time and facilitate the acquisition
- Issuance of stocks to various user departments
- Custodian of general store
- Ensure all invoices are timely compiled and data entry done before forwarding the documents to Finance.
- Filing of all important documents in store
- Reconciliation of stock both physically and in the system daily
- Carry out the above duties and any other duties as reasonably requested by the Procurement department
Deadline: Oct 6, 2023
How to Apply:
Any one qualified and interested can apply sending updated and well organized CVs through Dugassa.Tadesse@dangote.com mentioning the position name on the subject line of application.