Cooperative Bank of Oromia invites Fresh and qualified candidates for the following positions.
Position: Management Trainee (Human Capital Management)
Education Qualification: MA in Human Resource Management or MBA (With HRM Concentration field of study Only with a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 and above.
Experience: Not required.
Other Requirements: Only graduates of 2021 and 2022.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and internet browsing.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to manage work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of labor law and Human resource policy and procedure.
Note: The age of applicant shall not exceed 33 years (inclusive).
Language: Proven proficiency in listening, speaking, and writing skill of Afaan Oromoo, Amharic and English Languages are mandatory.
Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
Terms of Employment: Permanent after prohibition period.
Duty Station: Head Office
Place of registration: Human Capital Management, located on Bole Road, Dembel City Center 4th Floor. (Kindly uses lift no 6
Registration Deadline: February 15, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person within original documents within seven consecutive working days from the date of announcement