An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company – Ethiopia for the role of Procurment Specialist . East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employ people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the Procurment Manager and responsible to execute the procurement activity / sourcing execution for a set of categories.
Position: Procurement Specialist
Skills, Experience & Education:
First Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management/ Management,/ Accounting or related field of studies with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in both Foreign and Local Procurement
Must have valid minimum Auto driving license
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works in close collaboration with the Procurement Category Team to ensure l acceptance of new contracts.
- Coordinate contract implementation tasks with Stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and manage Contractual Agreements between country and supplier to ensure compliance to agreed strategically sourced contracts.
- Closely monitor stakeholder contract compliance, define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance in alignment with the Procurement Category Manger
- Analyse the needs and define the requirements for mutually beneficial Supplier Contracts for goods and Services not managed above country
- Perform the sourcing events in accordance with CCPP principles supported by CCBA Procurement Category Towers to deliver maximum long term value.
- Conclude the required Contract, execute and monitor performance.
- Monitor and ensure customer compliance to contracted goods & Services
- Ensure that all Master Data is accurate and current for all goods and services in the category.
- Manage internal customer feedback on procurement organisation and supplier performance.
- Conduct periodic surveys to measure customer feedback for continuous improvement.
- Sets up and coordinates cross functional supplier development programmes, following up and managing the relationship with internal customers and suppliers.
- Improve and reinforce procurement’s profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
Location: Addis Ababa
Closing Date: 2023/10/18
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by using the below coca cola company E-Recruitment website based on the Position list.
Build your profile on the website by creating an account if you don’t have before.
At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa we are proud to celebrate diversity and we strive to achieve an equal opportunity workplace by being cognizant of affirmative action requirements. It is our policy to be mindful and compliant with all our regional requirements and national laws for those regions. Employment at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their field of competence. We do not discriminate against an employee or potential employees because race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability and gender identity.
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs