An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company – Ethiopia for the role of HR Officer. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employ people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the HRBP.
Position: HR Officer
Skills, Experience & Education:
First Degree in Human Resources, Management or related field of studies with at least 3 years relevant work experience in Human Resource Management.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- HR Administration and Query Handling
- Adheres to procurement policy and practices.
- Assists with SAP functional queries including transactional, navigation and problem solving so that a professional and efficient HR service can be provided to customers.
- Refers queries to HRBP and/or Specialist Learning & Development (incl TM and OD); where queries cannot be resolved.
- Forwards any payroll related information is promptly to the payroll Team.
- Processes/ administers loan applications and ensures appropriate application protocols are adhered to.
- Talent Management Support
- Conducts background checks for potential candidates.
- Conducts Competency Based Assessments for potential candidates.
- Completes Employee Take – on processes SAP (including payroll interface).
- Ensures employee relocation is processed as per the relocation policy.
- Supports Specialist with the administration of the Engagement Survey process.
- Supports as HR representative in interviews where/when required.
- Assists with onboarding of new employees.
- Learning & Development Support
- Assists Learning & Development Specialist with administration, securing of venues and liaison with the relevant site based stakeholders in ensuring the smooth delivery of training
- Support with collection and administration around study assistance and bursary applications.
- Completed general office administration
- Completes and controls day-to-day office administrative functions so that all documentation can be correctly and timeously handled, whilst providing a quality service.
- Ensures at all administrative activities meet the standards of the customer and relevant company policies and procedures (100% accurate, timeous, etc.).
- Takes charge of telephone calls received and if necessary re-routes with as little inconvenience to customer as possible.
- Treats all customers with respect and dignity at all times.
- Requests are completed timeously, correctly and are legible.
- Records are kept, maintained and updated as per company procedure and access is properly controlled.
- Co-ordinates various HR activities.
- HR Reporting
- Draws HR reports, analyses trends and reports on these.
- Provides reports to customers as and when requested.
- Reports meet the standards of the customer (on time and 100% accurate and any other specific needs of the customers in line with the requirements set by the HRBP).
- Helps maintain a positive service culture
Location: Dire Dawa
Closing Date: 2024/01/03
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by using the below coca cola company E-Recruitment website based on the position list.
Build your profile on the website by creating an account if you don’t have before.
At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa we are proud to celebrate diversity and we strive to achieve an equal opportunity workplace by being cognizant of affirmative action requirements. It is our policy to be mindful and compliant with all our regional requirements and national laws for those regions. Employment at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their field of competence. We do not discriminate against an employee or potential employees because race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability and gender identity.
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs