Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Vacancy; Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (non-alcoholic ready to drink market) in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 14 000 employees.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Vacancy, Read Below:
Position: Employee Relations Specialist
- Minimum requirement: First Degree in Law (LLB)
- Advantage: Post graduate Labour Law qualification.
Experience: 5 years relevant and hands -on experience in HR and Employee Relations in corporate environment working with labor unions, collective bargaining agreements, and external government bodies.
Key Purpose the position is Building employee relations capability and enabling management effectiveness through the execution of proactive employee relations initiatives and the delivery of targeted training programs. In addition, the incumbent executes ER initiatives within a region, facilitating the investigation and resolution of issues and conflicts.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Business acumen.
- Technical process expertise.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Ability to establish trust.
- Leadership ability.
- Stakeholder/ relationship management.
- Practice and promote integrity and ethical behaviour.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Nov 11, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply through Email using this address: email@example.com