Coalition of Ethiopian Civil Society Organizations for Elections invites Fresh graduates.
Coalition of Ethiopian Civil Society Organizations for Elections (CECOE) is a coalition of over 175 civil society organizations operating in all regional states and the two city administrations. CECOE was established in 2019 to augment and coordinate the role of Ethiopian CSOs in election observation, monitoring, voter education, and preventing post-electoral conflicts.
CECOE has a proven track record of success, having observed the 6th General Election of Ethiopia, the Sidama referendum, the South West Ethiopia Peoples’ Region referendums, and the South Ethiopia referendum. CECOE has also been engaged in various advocacy activities, including advocating for electoral reforms, peacebuilding, and enhancing the participation of women in Ethiopian politics.
Position: Human Resource Officer
- Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) in Human Resources, Business Administration, and Public Administration, or a related field is required
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years (with master’s degree) or 6 years (with bachelor’s degree) of relevant experience in providing HR
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advanced knowledge of web-based management systems.
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability, and Skill
- Good knowledge of HR Management principles and practices
- Good knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Good knowledge of Ethiopian Labor Law
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain good working relationships and keep records up-to-date
- Ability to perform routine and recurring assignment
- Fluency in English is required.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jan 2, 2024
How to Apply:
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) a CV (maximum 5 pages) to this FORM
It is mandatory to mention the position title under the subject line of your cover letter.
Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for this vacancy is January 02, 2024