Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Trade Union (CBETU) invites fresh graduates to the following vacant job position.
Position: IT officer
Qualification: B.A. degree in computer science. Information technology, information science and related subjects from a recognized higher educational institution
Experience: Zero years of work experience required
Year of graduation: Starting from June 2021G.C
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, Design, develop, update and maintain the Union’s database website. portals, applications, social media channels, and other communications vehicles
- Plan, organize, implement and report all IT activities of the Union periodically
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
- Check computer hardware to ensure the functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions
- Manage regular servicing of computers in use at offices > Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Provide technical assistance to employees with computer and other IT equipment issues across the office
- Performs other related duties given by the president/ office manager
ADDITIONAL SKILL AND COMPETENCE
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Knowledge of digital camera operation
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in Amharic, English and other languages (if possible):
Salary: According to the organization scale with attached benefits
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Deadline: May 24, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application letter, non-returnable photocopies of your credentials and CVS physically to our office or in PDF through our email address within 10 consecutive working days from the date of this announcement.
Address: Our office is in Addis Ababa- Legahar at the back of CBE Head Office or Finifine Branch.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
For any enquiries Short phone no. 8679
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Trade Union Vacancy.