Bunna Bank invites qualified and energetic candidate for the following job positions.
Bunna Bank S.C. is among the private banks in Ethiopia which has recently joined the Banking business of Ethiopia following the ideal monetary improvements saw in the nation.
Position 1: Senior Risk Management Officer
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking and Finance /Management/Economics or other related fields.
- 5 years of Experience in Banking operations as a Risk Management Officer.
- Produce draft periodic risk assessment reports on each identified risks such as credit, liquidity, foreign exchange, interest rate, operational, strategic and other risks with sound conclusion and recommendation;
- Ascertain that risk data captured from different units of the Bank are complete, timely, accurate and relevant to conduct analysis and draw conclusions;
- Monitor internal and external changes that are reasonably considered to bear impact on risk profile of the Bank such as regulatory, industry, sector…etc.;
- Conduct ad hoc or special risk assessments on businesses lines or selected type of risks such as operational and credit risks;
- Participate in revision of policies, procedures, guidelines and the Risk Management Program;
- Performs other related duties as required.
Location and Application From:
Addis Ababa > Application Form.
Position 2: Customer Service Officer-I
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking and Finance /Management/Economics or other related fields with 1 years of Experience in Banking operations as a Customer Service Office.
- 1 years of Experience in Banking operations as a Customer Service Office.
- Will handle/Check account maintenance, payment, and collection transactions and respond to customer inquiries.
- Handles cash and non-cash transactions and all customer requests at the branch.
- Maintain proper Records and Files
- Effects periodical payments on time.
- prepares and Send Reminders for unpaid Documents.
Harar Branch Under Adama Area Office > Application Form.
- Terms of Employment: Permanent.
- Only highly qualified & short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job title & place of work applied for should be stated.
- Any physical application request will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Deadline: September 29, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their non-returnable application, CV and copies of testimonials with original documents within Five consecutive working days from the date of this announcement using the LINKS Above in Each Jobs Location.
- You should always provide the Required information indicated on the application form.
- Remember to attach your CV, Application letter, Educational document, and updated work experience letter.
- Incomplete and false information will be Rejected
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs