BNT Industry and Trading PLC invites fresh graduates for Junior Accountant job position.
n 2010 two business partners established BNT Industry & Trading PLC with the capital of Birr 2 Million to engage in the Export of Ethiopian Arabica Coffee (Specialty) from the highlands of Ethiopia to the World Coffee market. Currently the company paid up capital is increased to 136.4million.
Now days we are the top ten coffee exporters &we bring more than 35million USD every year for the last ten years.
Position: Jr. Accountant
Requirements: Degree in Accounting with required year of experience is preferable.
- Fresh graduate or maximum 1 year working experience in manufacturing or trading sector in similar role is preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulation and procedures including the generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
We are looking Jr. Accountant who responsible for providing efficient accounting, office and clerical services and financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts & preparing reports.
- Make coding of payment documents, cash receipts, sales invoices, inventory document and other documents as per the chart of accounts
- Verify and checks payment documents, and ascertain their authenticity
- Undertake reconciliation and posting subsidiary ledgers with general ledgers
- Review the performance of accounting clerks to ensure that established standards are adhered to
- Verify that documents used for payroll preparation are correctly completed and duly signed by authorized officials; ensure that payroll deductions are correctly entered
- Ensures that up-to-date filing is maintained and that relevant information are recorded properly and regularly
- Investigates and checks books of accounts to ensure accounting procedures confirm to established standards;
- Prepares summaries of registers for journal entries;
- Assists in the conduct of internal and external audit
- Processing tax payments and returns.
- Prepare different types of letters and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jul 21, 2023
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply by sending an updated Curriculum Vitae and application letter including scanned educational documents.
- If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure to attach all requested documents for consideration.
- Clearly indicate the title of the position being applied for as follows “Application for Accountant position” in the title of your Email.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
You can also apply in person at Mexico road, Mezid Plaza behind Addis Ababa University School of Commerce 8th floor office number 808
For more information call with 011 5581168/011 558 0002
CALLING TO OTHER NUMBERS IS PROHIBITED